Dongguan Yujia Industry Co. Ltd

We've been in the business since 1995

8,000sqm factory | E-mark, CE and FCC marks | OEM services

   Verified
Supplier

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies View BR Profile

Home > Company Information > Quality Control
  • Verified Manufacturer
  • This supplier has exhibited at one or more of our specialized sourcing Trade ShowsTrade Show
  • Download Dongguan Yujia Industry Co. Ltd's magazine adMagazine
  • This supplier has worked with some Major CustomersMajor Customer
Contact Supplier:

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

Guan, Kan

Avg Response Time: Less than 24h

Follow Supplier:

 Follow Me

Quality Control

Dongguan Yujia Industry Co. Ltd - Our modern equipment Our modern equipment

Dongguan Yujia Industry Co. Ltd - Our modern machinery Our modern machinery

QC/Technical Support:

Performed in-house under stringent ISO management.

QC Staff:

10 to 19

Materials/Components:

30% are sourced from Japan and South Korea, remaining 70% sourced locally.

Procedures/testing Details:

Quality control is maintained according to stringent ISO standards. The whole process begins as soon as the raw materials are selected for processing. From here, each stage of production undergoes quality checks (IQC, QC and QA), ensuring that the finished products contain a rejection rate of below 0.1%. Stringent ISO management is in charge to ensure that product standards are maintained at international levels.

Other Information:

Welcome third party inspection.

Contact Details

Send your inquiry direct to this supplier

Dongguan Yujia Industry Co. Ltd

Address: Commercial Drive, Yongjun Road Shuilang Village, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan, Guangdong, China (523836)

Tel:  (86 769) 89362259  Ext : 118  (86 769) 85417910  Ext : 118

Fax:  (86 769) 85411010

Mobile:  (86) 13602322527

Homepage Address: http://www.globalsources.com/yujialtd.co

Other Homepage Address: http://www.yujiaindustry.com

This Verified Supplier's Business Registration profile has been independently verified with relevant government agencies Learn more

Supplier and product information updated June 14, 2017.

Submit your Buying Request with TradeMatch

Fast and easy to use

Receive tailored offers

Compare quotations

Learn more

Verified Manufacturer
The business scope of this supplier's independently verified Business Registration, as licensed by relevant government agencies, allows it to manufacture goods. View BR Profile

Is the product image unclear or different from the product description? Is the product description or specifications incorrect or confusing?

Yes | No

Thank you!

Your submission has been received and will be reviewed.

Close

Contact Supplier:

Guan, Kan

Inquire Now

 Add to Basket

Follow Supplier:

 Follow Me

Back to Top